The Wonderful World of Washington


As a Native Washingtonian, I've got the insider's scoop for you! I absolutely adore this awesome state. We not only have coffee capital of states, Seattle; but we have an amazing range of beautiful cities. Each one of these cities are different in their own ways. From a Lavendar town to an entire Christmas wonderland. The state is so large that even I haven't been to all of the areas around here and I've lived here my entire life! Keep on reading to view my most favorite spots of the state.




1. Port Townsend, Washington

So...a little warning. When you enter Port Townsend, you may come across a very strong odor. Port Townsend is home to a paper mill - which who'd knew that paper mills stunk this bad? I will say though that it's not noticeable when you get further into town. Downtown Port Townsend is a beautiful area that's well worth the momentary smell. Port Townsend is very quirky and has it's own personality. In fact, it reminds me a bit of Portland, OR.



No comments